Dienstag, 10. März 2015

If it's too good to be true then it probably is!

The stories are starting to roll and so far I've recognized 6 name authors!

That's a pretty good start considering that submissions haven't been open for 24 hours yet!

I jokingly told David the other day that wouldn't it be grand if Stephen King tossed us a bone for old times sake.

Well this morning i peeked in my mail box before going to work and lo and behold!

There was a submission from "Stephen King"!

I didn't have time to open it since I was running late. I figured I'd just open it once i got to work.

I was in ecstasy during my entire commute.

I got to the lab, fired up the PC and opened my mails.

Went straight to the submission from Mr. King and my head almost exploded.

The submission was from Stephen King alright!

"STEPHEN H. KING"!!!

He said in the cover letter that he likes to call himself "The other Stephen King".

Well, you know what Mr. Stephen H. King?

I like to call myself the guy who probably won't read your submission.

To be fair to Mr. other King though, it's my own fault for hoping for the impossible.

So I don't have anyone to blame except for myself.

I should have known better.

I'll write him in a few days after I calm down.

Take care.

Doug

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen